At Wasatch CPA Services we offer more than just accounting services and tax planning, we provide solutions that are tailored to your specific needs. We understand the importance of your business and that’s why we go above and beyond to help you succeed. We want you to be able to focus on what you do best — growing your business — while we take care of everything else. That’s why we provide personalized service to all of our customers, nationwide!
Why you Should Work With Wasatch CPA Services
If you are considering a new accounting service for your business here are some reasons why you should work with us:
- You will likely have thousands, if not tens of thousands, more dollars in your checking account after tax season every year
- You can put those savings to work for you through investments and exponentially increase your net worth
- Above all you could retire as a multi millionaire even if you are not even close now
Reasons Why we May Not be a Good Fit for You
Although you are looking for a great accounting company to help you plan your financial future and grow your business, we want to make sure that we’re a good fit for each other. We don’t want to work with just anybody. So, for the sake of both of our time, let’s be up-front about three reasons you may not be a good fit for working with us.
- You think you or your accountant already know everything about tax planning, and you aren’t willing to find out if that opinion is wrong
- If you are not willing to take action to see thousands or tens of thousands of tax savings
- You expect everything to be done for you with no effort on your part
We don’t believe in providing a cookie-cutter approach to accounting and tax planning. So if you fit any of these three reasons, we politely ask you to not schedule an appointment with us.
What are 3 Types of Accounting Services
Accounting isn’t the most exciting part of running your own business, but it’s essential. That being said, a business must use three separate types of accounting to track its income and expenses. Cost accounting, managerial accounting and financial accounting. Here’s an overview of each.
- Cost Accounting: This tracks the cost of goods sold and materials used in production. Cost accounting helps businesses determine whether they are making a profit or loss on their operations.
- Managerial Accounting: This tracks the performance of managers and employees. This type of accounting determines how efficiently a company uses its resources, such as money and labor. The information gathered can be used to improve business processes and increase profits.
- Financial Accounting: This is the oldest form of accounting. Having been developed during the Renaissance period in Europe. It focuses on the reporting of financial information to stakeholders such as investors, lenders and regulators.
At Wasatch CPA Services we will be able to provide you with all three types of accounting services. Plus more!
Wasatch CPA Services Nationwide can Save you Money
Think about it this way, the average profit margin is 10% for businesses in the US. Let’s assume you’re above average at 20%. Our average tax savings per client is $73,289. With profit margins at 20%, your business would need to bring in over $366K of revenue to give you an extra $73K in your pocket book! If our accounting team can help you increase your net worth by the equivalent of $366K in revenue, wouldn’t you be a fool to pass it up?
So don’t wait! Schedule a time to look things over with us here, and let us show you how we can help. We are proud to call Utah home but offer our services nationwide!